Monday, February 29, 2016

Solly Baby Wrap=Life Saver

We have recently ventured into the world of two children for those of you who may not know. I have also taken a new job as a full time stay at home mom job, which let me tell you is by far the hardest most rewarding job I have ever had. Don't let anyone ever tell you being a stay at home mom is a joke, and for those of you who think it is try it for a week and get back to me. 

I have certainly had to learn how to juggle a new born and a toddler. I quickly discovered the most crucial baby products that make this task a little easier. Now this is just my opinion so you may agree to disagree with me and that is certainly okay. 

The Logan family currently can't live without is the Solly Baby Wrap






Top 10 Things I love about the Solly Wrap

1.) Fabric is light weight 
2.) Grows with baby
3.) Comes packaged with easy to follow instructions.
4.) Videos online that are super easy to follow if the book is difficult to follow or you loose the book, yikes!
5.) I can put the wrap on by myself, huge plus
6.) Machine washable 
7.) Supports my back 
8.) Affordable 
9.) Easy to throw in your diaper bag and doesn't take up a ton of room.
10.) Baby loves it! 
11.) Yep, adding an extra one, did I mention I can put it on MYSELF, can't say it enough



We had the Ergo for Elin, and while I love it I definitely can't do it alone while they are tiny, plus its a little bulky when they are so tiny. The Solly has been a great addition and I encourage anyone having a baby (first, second, third, etc.) to take a look and consider it. Baby wearing is so wonderful and benefical for mom and baby. 


Baby boy loving his Solly Wrap

Hope your weekend was wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment