Friday, February 19, 2016

NOLA Lou Lou

Did you know I have an Etsy shop? I do and have for awhile now but probably don't do the best job promoting it. My main sells come from digital invitation, so if you are party planning feel free to check my store out.

I make invitation for just about any event. From birthday parties


To Birth Announcements 


Baby showers (will do wedding as well)



Save the dates and wedding invitations
Holiday Cards (any holiday not just Christmas)

You name it I can do it and would be honored to. 



 Now it is important to note that they are digital files so you will have to either print them yourself or have them sent to a printing company, which is still cheaper than having the printing companies design them. I also sell a few other items for children but mainly I specialize in invitations and announcements. If you don't see what you are looking for just ask and I will make it. So please stop on by NOLA Lou Lou and refer your friends and family.





No comments:

Post a Comment