Monday, March 7, 2016

Joey Garlic's

We are in potty training mode at the Logan family household. Day 6 and I feel like we have had a break through, Elin asked me to go to the potty. Can I please get an amen. No one prepared me for how difficult potty training a hard headed child was. This is by far the most challenging thing we have done thus far as parents (hence the two fever blisters and mouth ulcer I am rocking right now.)

Since we are potty training we have been sticking close to home. Some co-workers of Wes' suggested that we try Joey Garlic's, which is a small chain italian restaurant. We don't eat out often which is why I had to blog about this fabulous place.

We started off hoping this would be our first outing in big girl panties. However, when we got there the wait was an hour for a table (happening place.) We decided to do take out instead. The take out menu was the same as there regular menu.


The Mr. coworkers told us the portions were large and I am so thankful we listened. We decided to split the Chicken Parm sandwich, amazing just let me tell you. The big girl wanted pizza of course and even the kids portion was huge. I honestly will have a hard time choosing next time what to order, because the pizza was so delicious. To make this place even better it was only $18.00 plus tip for all of us to eat. I can't wait to take our next visitors there. If your by chance planning a trip to Connecticut write this one down as a place to eat.





No comments:

Post a Comment