Thursday, August 4, 2016

Invitations and Announcements Galore

I wanted to do a quick post on my Etsy store. During my little vacation from the blog world not only did I travel around a lot but I also have been spending a lot of time making new invitation on my Etsy site NOLA Lou Lou. In the past few months I have had tons of orders and felt like it was time to up my game and just start coming up with new ideas for my shop. 

Here are a couple new items to my shop that I am in love with:






I am not sure if I ever blogged about my store and how it works but here is a quick run down. Essentially I make the invitation/announcement/wall art or whatever digital work your heart desires and you print it from your home or the printing company of your liking. Usually when you log onto sites such at Tiny Prints or Shutterfly you are paying a fee (its included in the price) for the designer and then you are paying for them to be printed. While I would love to print all of these invitation I just don't have the space or equipment to do so. However, chances are if you let me design your invitation, Christmas Card, etc. I will probably save you time and money just because you will be printing them yourself. So if you are having a party, looking for home decor, sending out Christmas cards, getting married, whatever it maybe please don't hesitate to contact me. I love doing custom work and can make just about anything. I can incorporate pictures of your loved ones, play with font, and well if I can't do it I will be upfront with you and let you know. Just because you don't see it on my site doesn't mean I can't make it! 

Check out the store, refer a friend, just don't forget about NOLA Lou Lou for your digital work needs! Happy Thursday Y'all! 




No comments:

Post a Comment